Need input for interior fabric choices

It's time for me to quit procrastinating and make the front goucho cushions for our 1965 Avion.  When we last used it, I put the cushions from our 1948 United Sports-Tour in and called it good.  However, they don't match and need to go back to the United.

I am not good at mixing patterns/colors.  I see what other people do and I love it.  But, I just lack that knack on my own.  So, I need input.


This is the front of the Atomic Twinkie with the wrong cushions.
This is the fabric I used for the valances in the livingroom (and bathroom).  The bedroom area has different fabric, but I don't have a good picture of it and you can't see it from the front livingroom area anyway.

This is the Eames fabric that I picked up a while ago.  I think I have enough to do the cushion tops and bottoms, but not the boxing.  The fabric can go either way, as shown in the pictures.  But, I can't decide if it would work, what I would use for the boxing or maybe there's something else that would be better.

Help!



Comments

Popular Posts