Another blog

As some of you know, I have a Vroomers blog, and my husband has a blog about our Mid Century Modern bug.  So, if I already have a blog, and Mark has a blog, why start another one?  Well, I've been trying to keep the Vroomers blog related to the slippers, and the hobbies that go with the slippers (ie: vintage travel trailers, classic cars and robots).  But, then I've written other articles that have nothing to do with the slippers, or hobbies.  There have been other things I've wanted to write about that REALLY have nothing to do with the subject, hence this new blog.  Sometimes other people (ie: the husband) may write, but it will mostly be me.

I'm going to migrate a few entries from the Vroomers blog to this one, so I apologize if there are a few repeats.  And, there will probably be a few blogs about my little slipper company that show up here.  Confused yet?   I guess we'll give it a go and see what happens.   So, have a seat on the Rusty Glider.  I'm glad to have you along.

Comments

Popular Posts