Flamingo Trailer Court

Sometimes a wrong turn brings rewards. This was the case recently when I was on my way to a Special Olympics basketball game in an unfamiliar area. I missed my road and ended up in the wrong place. But - what is that? Oh my goodness, its a giant Pink Flamingo sign in front of a time-warp trailer park! I figured out where I was and went to the game. When we left the game, I told my son we were heading back to take some photos.


This trailer park is virtually untouched by time. Modern vehicles outside of vintage trailers. The few modern trailers that were in there stood out like sore thumbs. The entire place screamed out for John Waters. How has a movie not been filmed here? I want to fill this place with vintage cars - can you imagine the photos! I snapped a few pictures and will go back when the weather is nicer. FUN! Sometimes those wrong turns become right. I want a giant pink flamingo in my front yard! I wonder what it would cost to buy the whole place, replace the boring modern trailers and rent them out. Ahhh... it's nice to dream.







Comments

Popular Posts