Glamping

I've never been a "girlie girl" kinda gal. No frills, no lace, no patterns. Must explain why I love Mid Century Modern furniture.

However, as I've gotten older, I've learned to embrace my femine side. I've grown to love the color pink (my mother bemoaned the fact that I wanted her to buy me a black dress when I was little).

Through some avenue or another I've discovered Glamping. There is a fabulous website
and a great Facebook page for glampers. (Glamorous Camping).

Loyal Order of the Glamper - Home

These fabulous women (and men) share all kinds of great ideas for glamping, fixing up their trailers, etc. and the fun just never ends. Many of the glampers have their own etsy stores, many are members of sistersonthefly and fully embrace life.

So grab a cup of cocoa, put on your Vroomers travel trailer slippers and check out Glamping. Warning, if you spend too much time with these fun people, you can't say you weren't warned.

Comments

Popular Posts