Podcast Interview

I was flattered to be interviewed for the "Lets Plant Houses" podcast.  She is focusing on families who have had to create what needed to be created for their children.  We spoke about our story, Tyler's story and Tyler's Bottle Service.  I am really excited to see the growing community for those of us with adult children with Autism or other disabilities.  Thanks to the interview I learned about some organizations for housing I will be looking into when that time comes for Tyler.   The interview was done at her Township offices where they offer free studio time for their residents.  Very cool!  I need to see if my Township offers something like this.  

The older I get the more I realize we need each other to get through.  Someone who just "understands" when you've had one of those days.  I shared a story when Tyler was little and had a huge meltdown in a McDonald's.  She got it.  The story may be different but we had both lived those moments.  The ones where you want to sink through the floor and at the same time do battle with the judging Karens.   The moments when life reminds you how NOT normal life is.

I will share the link when it becomes available sometime early next year.  In the meantime, follow the link and check out her page and other podcasts.  Her story just may help you on your path.  


Comments

Popular Posts