PEAS



What a lovely day. Usually I'm the one to get us involved in things so image my surprise when Mark started telling me about an animal sanctuary in our area and said we were going out for a tour (Pan Equus Animal Sanctuary). Well it turns out he learned about it because of a bourbon raffle they have running as a fund raiser. Ahhhh its starting to make more sense. So today we went out and toured some of the property and met some residents, including Glen, the largest horse I've ever stood next to. (Over 19 hands) I am already looking forward to heading back. I'll post some pics in the comments. They have horses, goats, sheep, pigs, chickens...oh my!
Small world - the owner saw the piece on Tyler that ran on Channel 7 news. Funny.
If you are interested in the raffle, the details are in this link. Funds are being raised for a new barn for the cows.
https://go.rallyup.com/panequusanimalsanctuary. It's a 501 c3 so your donation is tax deductible.
Thank you Phaedra for the tour. It was great meeting you.

Comments

Popular Posts