Staycation

It has been several years since Mark and I took a vacation together, so I chose a week, informed the boys and vacation was set.  It didn't matter where we went, or what we did, we just needed some down time.   

The date approached and we had no set plans.  That's okay.  But, we also had big projects we wanted to tackle.  So, we discussed it and decided to have a Staycation.  It's time to get to some of the projects without the constraints of doing it during the weekend.

We had a great week.  We tackled projects.  We removed a bush I have hated for years.  We spent time together drinking wine on the back deck.  We laughed.  We reconnected.  

I have dreams of traveling the globe.  There are so many things I want to see and experience.  But, at the end of the day, I'm happiest here in my little piece of heaven.  Life is so very good.  

Comments

Popular Posts