We corrupt the next generation - in a good way

While visiting to help my sister move my niece, who is a freshman in high school and a cheerleader, had an away game.  Of course we had to go!  My nephew's female friend joined us.  My sister and I were being our normal weird selves and she kept cracking up.  On the way we spotted crazy things we wish we had photos of.  So, on the way home, we spontaneously stopped to get these pics.  The girls didn't quite know what to think.  "We're going to get arrested."  "You guys are crazy."  "I can't believe this."   In the middle of a whole lot of personal drama in their world, we had fun.  I think they saw us in a different way.  Yes, we're "old" but we can have fun and laugh and make the best out of situations.   Thanks ladies for the very fun night.




Comments

Popular Posts