Thank heaven for great customers!

Tyler Laviolette of Tyler's Bottle Service doing a pickup
My brain is swiss cheese these days. I drove Tyler yesterday for his route. We pulled onto a street to do his pickup and there were bags of returnables in front of the garage of a long-time customer so we stopped, picked them up and kept going. Last night we got a private message from the customer saying we didn't pick up her bags. Huh? So I sent her this photo. "That's not my house." OOOPS. So I've figured out which customer this is and we will send them their money along with a note. They weren't on the schedule ... but why were their bags out? I'm so confused. Anyway, Tyler and Ruth are doing the missed pickup first thing this morning. So the lesson from this story is 1) double-check addresses and 2) double-check anything that I do these days. Crazy. Thank heaven Tyler has great customers.

Comments

Popular Posts